Meaning: rest and relaxation (or recreation, recuperation, recovery); to enjoy time by not doing anything to difficult or tiring.
*R&R might also mean Rock and Roll (a type of music)
- I need some R & R. I’ve been working too hard.
- You look so tired! You can’t keep your eyes open and you smell like you haven’t showered in a week. Take a break, get some R&R.
- Student: Where were you this weekend?
Joe: I was home, getting some R & R. Now I’m back and feel great!
- Poor Tom, he doesn’t enjoy R&R. All he does is focus on work and studies, that’s no way to go through life.
What is the best example of R&R?
- Playing computer games
- Going to the Caribbean for a week
- Babysitting for your cousin
Click below to read the answer…